Sunday, August 30, 2009

How do we choose????

Thanks for all the comments and support yesterday!

Cleaning my house and straightening my scrap room, I was thinking about my wish list and I know everyone has a wish list. My problems though is that there are so many great products and companies out there, I never know which way to go. So usually what ends up tipping the scale is a SALE! So what are you favorite products and companies???

Here are a few of my to picks......Copics, Cricut, Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things, The Greeting Farm, Magnolia, Sugar Nellies, C.C. Designs, and Twinkling H20's are just a few.

Let me know yours...I love discovering new products!

1 comment:

  1. any bling from anywhere. any embossing folder... quickutz a2 sized, tear drop robins nest dew drops, ezmounted stamps, grojuss girls, magnolias, tgf, prima, ctmh/su, unity, pms, NESTIES, i love it aLl.

    ReplyDelete